Hi friends, this is the information mainly for our passed out friends i.e.., 2007-2011 batch...., for our further life we have to need our provisional certificate, conduct and transfer certificate and also migration. Here we are provided the process for applying these certificates because so of our friends do not know how to get those from college, so this will be the easy process.
--> First to get provisional certificate We must clear all subjects, then we have to go to N.B.K.R with all our semester marks list and have to apply in examination cell. there we have to give our certificates to kalesha  and also money(800/-) along with our certificates and give your details like address and your mobile no. he will call you when he get our ' PC '. Our address will be necessary for sending a cheque regarding caution deposit(1000)
--> For our conduct and transfer certificate: It will come along with PC, no need to pay extra money.
--> For our migration: Those who are interested for further studies it must be a guarantee for them. For this we have to apply when we get our PC next to it or later depending upon our convenience  ., migration will be charged 350/-  for this we dosenot go to our college. He will sent it in a register post. 
Get Free Updates:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any Doubts, post in comment box. We will get back to you soon....

Or if you know the answers for questions asked by the visitors, feel free to share with them