EAMCET 2013 Final Score Calculation based on the Inter marks and Eamcet score.


EAMCET 2013 Rank Calculation from the Eamcet and Intermediate Marks...... EAMCET + INTER Marks = EAMCET Final Score.
We all know that EAMCET Ranks are now depends on IPE marks from past two years and this will effect a lot on your Ranks. So, the students who are writing these examination must kept a thing in a mind that both the examinations will be involved to decide your examination Ranks, by this rank only you are going to get the B.Tech college which leads and responsible for your further career.

How EAMCET rank is calculated based on inter marks?
Now will learn how they will calculate these ranks based on your inter marks and also how is the calculation goes on.
In EAMCET Rank you will know there is 25% of Intermediate marks will be counted and the rest 75% will be counted on your EAMCET marks and they will add them.
Calculation of Inter marks:
Obtained marks / Total Marks * 25 = Inter marks which has to be added.
25 indicates the percentage which you are calculating.

Calculation of EAMCET Marks:
Obtained score / Total Score * 75 = EAMCET Marks you will get.
75 indicates the percentage with which you are calculating.
25%(Inter Marks) + 75%(EAMCET Score) = 100% (EAMCET Rank)
On adding both the marks you will get one final mark based on this final mark your rank will be estimated for the EAMCET 2013 and according to that rank you will get your College.

Get Free Updates:

11 comments:

  1. ADMISSION IN MEDICAL, ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT UG/PG COURSES.
    Indian Career & Educational Consultants (ICEC) is educational consultancy since 2001 and is well known for proper admission guidance & transparent admission procedure.
    we are providing admission through NRI/MANAGENT quota in india's top universities like.
    MEDICAL(UG & PG):
    SRM UNIVERSITY( CHENNAI).
    MAHATMA GANDHI MEDICAL COLLEGE (PONDICHERY & MUMBAI).
    DY.PATIL (PUNE & KOLHAPUR).
    MS.RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE (BANGALORE).
    SRI RAMACHANDRA MEDICAL COLLEGE(CHENNAI).
    RAMA MEDICAL COLLEGE ( KANPUR & GHAZIABAD).
    DENTAL (UG/PG)
    MARUTI DENTAL COLLEGE( BANGALORE).
    TERNA DENTAL COLLEGE (MUMBAI).
    BALAJI DENTAL COLLEGE ( CHENNAI).
    ENGINEERING(UG/PG)
    SRM UNIVERSITY (CHENNAI).
    VIT UNIVERSITY (VELLORE & chennai).
    MS.RAMAIAH ENGG. ( BANGALORE)
    PESIT( BAGALORE)
    BMS COLLEGE OF ENGG.(BANGALORE).
    MANAGEMENT(UG/PG)
    SYMBIOSIS (PUNE)
    ITM( MUMBAI)
    SRM UNIVERSITY ( CHENNAI).
    NURSEE MONZEE (BANGALORE).
    IIPM (CHENNAI, BANGALORE, MUMBAI, KOLKATA)
    CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION RELATED TO COLLEGE ADMISSION.
    Indian Career & Educational Consultants (I.C.E.C) pvt.lt.
    7B,Teynampet Chennai-18.
    Mr.Prashant Sharma
    08754464511
    08056110585
    Or help_icec@yahoo.in
    psicec12@gmail.com or sms "ICEC" to 56677
    join us on facebook for educational updates
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Indian-Career-Educational-Consultants/416211721740499

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have got 36 marks in eamcet and inter weightage is 21%.does i qualify or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no dude u r nt eligible if u want to qualify eamcet u should get a minimum of 40 marks in eamcet

      Delete
  3. sry dude.... i can't say that, because it will depends on the cutoff mark, once the cut off mark is decided we can easily calculate....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have got 37 eamcet marks & intermediate weightage is 23.25/25 so can i get seat in engineering colleges like cmr,mallareddy i have intrested in cmr college so please give me answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir i have failed in inter 2013 and i got 55 marks in eamcet and now iam confident that in supplementary results i will pass in inter so supplimentary marks are added in eamcet or not what is my position now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir my result is not qualify can I get free seat my caste is BC-B I got 37 marks plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir
    i got 42 marks in eamcet ,right know i had passed in the inter supply with 474 marks
    .how much will i get the eamect rank

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir I am inter reguler faild but supply pass alredy a write the dancer how get my rank only eamcet marks 44 but not see my rank how see my rank plz tell me my qvestion to answer plz sir

    ReplyDelete
  9. sir i am qvalified in emcet but i am passed in supplimentary in inter when will give ranks to supllimentary students. i have intrest to do engeeneering . plizz tell me wen will give ranks

    ReplyDelete

If you have any Doubts, post in comment box. We will get back to you soon....

Or if you know the answers for questions asked by the visitors, feel free to share with them